Assistant General Manager
Company: Jim 'N Nick's Community Bar-B-Q
Posted on: May 15, 2022
NO LATE NIGHTS!! 100% SCRATCH. TOTAL COMP CAN EXCEED $70k!!
Position OverviewThe Assistant General Manager(AGM) position is
responsible for providing uncompromised excellence at all times,
making food, the guest and our team members a constant priority.
The AGM demonstrates a consistent track record of positive business
results and effective, sustained leadership that contributes to the
success of their restaurant and the brand. The AGM upholds all
company policies, procedures and standards through the management
team and team members. This position is accountable for analyzing
reports and feedback regarding service and food standards, guest
feedback, costs, cleanliness, and team member engagement and
creates action plans to improve overall operations and results.
- Ensures flawless execution of every detail, every shift, by
every team member, to ensure we exceed Guest expectations at all
- Provides direction, coaching, training and development for team
members including food quality, service standards, safety and
sanitation, and company policies and procedures.
- Ensures all food, beverage and service standards, policies and
procedures are adhered to.
- Partners with the GM to ensure financial performance of the
- Ensures consistent execution of all systems, standards,
inventory and cost controls.
- Partners with the GM to create and implement plans that result
in improved financial performance in all areas of the
- Partners with GM to plans, execute and follow up on new company
- Utilizes catering team to inspire community involvement and
- Ensures team members and manager schedules support the positive
performance of the restaurant by verifying the right people in
place and par levels are scheduled according to projections.
- Interviews and assists in final selection of all team members,
maintaining appropriate staffing par levels.
- Partners with GM to verify that all daily administration is
carried out according to policy and standards.
- Proactively organizes and plans work anticipating the ever
changing needs of the business.
- Communicates effectively with the guest, team members,
management team, local owner, Station 5 team, and vendors.
- Responds to guest feedback promptly and ensures positive guest
- Ensures cleanliness of exterior and interior facilities and
sufficient supply levels to execute their responsibilities.
- Follows safety procedures and standards when operating all
- Provides a safe and professional, non-hostile, harassment free
working environment for team members.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, work under stress and
exercise good judgment.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED). Some
- Minimum of three years of high volume full-service restaurant
- Exceptional leadership and motivational skills required.
- Must be able to attract, train, develop and retain the very
best Team Members in the industry.
- Exceptionally strong guest service focus with the ability to
provide an exceptional dining experience for every guest.
- Ability to define, measure and attain financial goals for the
restaurant, with a focus on year-over-year sales growth, guest
count increases, effective staffing levels, guest service
measurements, cost of goods and labor cost management.
Physical Requirements (Reasonable Accommodations may be
requested):Performs duties that require bending, lifting, reaching
and turning. Transports items and containers (weighing up to 50
lbs.). Able to stand up to 8 hours or longer if needed.
Additional requirements include:
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time and work
in a restaurant environment.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to talk and hear, and use hands repetitively to finger,
handle, feel or operate kitchen equipment and other standard office
equipment; reach with hands and arms; bend, kneel and crouch and
- Climbing ladder and step stool.
- Dexterity required for handling food items and dishes.
The essential functions and requirements listed in this job
description are not intended to be all-inclusive. Other duties and
responsibilities may be assigned as needed to meet the ongoing
needs of the restaurant.
Keywords: Jim 'N Nick's Community Bar-B-Q, Marietta , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!