Hub Talent Acquisition Manager Americas
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Bekaert is a world market and technology leader in steel wire
transformation and coating technologies. We pursue to be the
preferred supplier for steel wire products and solutions by
continuously delivering superior value to our customers worldwide.
Bekaert (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) is a global company with 28,000
employees worldwide. Our global headquarters are in Belgium and our
US headquarters are in Marietta, GA. Bekaert has a combined revenue
of --- 5 billion.
The Hub Talent Acquisition Manager reports to the Global Head of
Talent Acquisition and is responsible for the full-cycle
recruitment and selection process (internal, external, contingent)
in the designated Hub = US and Latin America (Colombia, Costa Rica,
Ecuador, Venezuela, Mexico and Brazil).
The Hub Talent Acquisition Manager:
- Ensures a clear and simple recruitment process (sourcing
strategy timeline, cost, milestones) within the assigned Hub,
ensuring delivery to internal customers across 7 countries and for
300+ recruitments per year.
- Provides an inspiring and engaging leadership to 2-3 direct
reports in the Hub.
- Is personally involved in the selection process of the top
profiles in the assigned Hub (Managers, Upper White Collars) -
directly scouting and sourcing candidates.
- Builds a strong pipeline of applicants through effective
employer branding initiatives, ambassador networks and applicable
sourcing channels, including schools, universities and other local
- Ensures the availability of sourcing and selection options
within the Hub, exercising a strategic management of the providers
within the Hub (e.g., temp agencies, executive search, etc.).
- Steers the continuous improvement of the Talent Acquisition
techniques and processes in collaboration with the Global Head of
Talent Acquisition, and the development of new recruitment channels
and selection tools in order to be able to attract the right
- Is responsible for the delivery and tracking of the Talent
Acquisition KPIs within the region, and for the accurate record
keeping of all applicant and interview data in the SAP Success
- Is actively involved in HR Group projects in the area of Talent
- Hub implementation of the Group Talent Acquisition
- Development and execution of an own Hub Talent Acquisition
- Delivery of the required new hires according to the Bekaert
needs and the Hub Service Level Agreements Essential skills &
- Degree in Psychology, HR or a related field
- Mastery of English and Spanish languages at business level
- 6 to 8 years of professional & relevant work experience in
Talent Acquisition within structured, multinational organizations,
preferably with a strong industrial footprint
- Demonstrated ability in leading cross-country teams in a
- Practical know how of various recruitment channels (e.g.,
LinkedIn), interviewing techniques, assessment tools (e.g., Tests,
assessment centers---) and latest developments in sourcing and
- Proficiency in recruitment related IT-system & tools
(SuccessFactors, LinkedIn, Skype, etc.)
- Understanding of project management to be able to contribute to
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle
multiple processes at the same time You grow, we grow... Better
together. Bekaert offers continuous development opportunities.
Keywords: Bekaert, Marietta , Hub Talent Acquisition Manager Americas, Executive , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!