Director of Operations II
Company: McLane - Foodservice
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Director, Operations II
3500 South Corporate Pkwy. Forest Park, GA 30297
The Operations Director provides leadership and guidance for DC
operational functions such as Transportation, Warehousing,
facilities management, building layout, racking and systems,
inventory management, and quality assurance. They plan, organize,
manage, and support the projects and activities required for the DC
with the training, tools, facilities and equipment necessary to
support growth, QA compliance and continuous improvement towards
productivity and service levels
- Accelerated pay based on your experience.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Participate in the development of overall business planning and
supply chain planning strategies and develop explicit goals and
strategies closely linked to the overall business planning and
supply chain process.
- Coordinate with Corporate Operations Support staff on
strategies to improve service levels and Key Performance Indicators
- Provide leadership for the Transportation and Warehouse
- Communicate the status of activities and results on an ongoing
- Ensure all affected location and functional interests are
represented and addressed; develop/recommend alterations to
procedures and best practices where warranted.
- Understand, articulate, and execute all QA criterion set forth
in supply chain processes.
- This position has additional duties.
- Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor's
- Competitive Pay
- Hiring Immediately
- Generous Benefits
- Have a bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business, Accounting,
ora related field.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in all facets of the
foodservice distribution Industry, preferably in the QSR
- Accounting, planning, and analytical experience is
- Preferred experience with AS/400 systems, JDE, EXCEL, Microsoft
Word, and Access programs; XATA, PeopleNet or similar
- Have a detailed understanding of financial statements and
resulting cost implications.
- Be able to identify financial issues and provide cost effective
- Be able to use IT systems to generate and evaluate key
- Have experience with multi-shift, 6- to 7-day operations.
- Have management experience with large DC and driver workforces
- Undergo pre-employment screenings, including a background check
and a drug test.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current
offers and information. Associated topics: administrative
assistant, administrative officer, administrative support,
associate, chief operations officer, document, operational
assistant, operational support, operations director, support
Keywords: McLane - Foodservice, Marietta , Director of Operations II, Executive , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!