Market Administrative Manager
Company: BMC - Building Materials and Construction Solution
Posted on: March 24, 2020
Market Administrative ManagerTracking Code16424-376Job
DescriptionIf youd like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced
organization, BMC is the company for you! Military and Veterans
encouraged to apply. Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR
check us out on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfUAt BMC, the outstanding
Market Administrative Manager oversees and coordinates
administrative activities for all locations within a market,
including, but not limited to, financials, expenses, inventory, and
audits. Major Responsibilities:
- Assist market manager and location managers, to assure best
practices and procedures are being followed.
- Oversee and coordinate various administrative activities of
associates and subordinate supervisors to ensure completeness,
accuracy, and timeliness.
- Analyze and reconcile Market and Location monthly financials,
expenses, and assets.
- Assist locations with annual physical inventories and inventory
- Assist with best practices, purchasing activities, computer
maintenance, operations, assist with managing credit, HR functions,
payroll functions, and training.
- Ensure adherence to internal control procedures, assist with
internal and external audits.
- Assist in developing key budgets and business plans for the
market and for each location.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of associates and
subordinate supervisors involved in preparing accounting reports,
posting accounts receivable and accounts payable, purchase orders,
and various reports.
- Review and analyze; day end, month end, year end, GO
reconciliation reports, cash reconciliation, and accrual
- Manage and assist with human resource functions, i.e.,
recruiting, training, orientation, compensation, safety, workers'
compensation, and Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Prepare accounting/business reports, profit estimates, budgets,
and various accounting/sales reports.
- Work with management to initiate cost reduction programs.
- Evaluate office production.
- Revise procedures/forms to improve efficiency.
- May be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of new
software programs, computer security, and computer training.
- May be responsible for credit function with responsibility of
the accounts receivable.
- May be responsible to oversee and assist with reconciling
special billing, install billing, and P.O. billing.
- Assist in all market operational excellence activities,
including 5S, just in time, and lean manufacturing.
- May be responsible to oversee market safety program.
- May be responsible for entering, reconciling, and analyzing
commission and incentive plans.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the quality improvement process and
the philosophy of continuous improvement.
- Identify and respond actively and with sensitivity to the needs
of all customers.
- Participate as a team player in all phases of the
- Open and responsive to change.
- Personally provide customers with knowledgeable, courteous, and
prompt service at all times.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Companys safety standards and enforce safety
- Other duties as assigned.Required Skills
- Minimum Education: Bachelors degree in related field required
and at least 6 years of related experience; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and
technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from
customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business
- Ability to effectively present information to top management,
public groups, and/or board of directors.
- Ability to write reports, memos, and correspondence.
- Exceptional Excel skills (mathematical related tasks).
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several
abstract and concrete variables.
- Knowledge of products and operation.
- Requires use of tact to avoid conflict in carrying out
assignments, as well as exercising continuous judgment.Required
- Minimum Experience: Knowledge of industry, accounting, and
computer skills.Job LocationMarietta, Georgia, United
Keywords: BMC - Building Materials and Construction Solution, Marietta , Market Administrative Manager, Executive , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!