Posted on: September 13, 2023
Top Tier Civil Engineering Firm Helping Junior-Level Engineers
Become Professional Engineers. Voted Top Firm to Work For!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Kyle O'BryanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$75,000 - $95,000 per yearA bit about us:We're a multifaceted firm
with expertise in Civil, Land Surveying/Planning, Stormwater
Management, and Utilities. Our quality of work is the reason why
most of our clients have been with us for 15+ years. Without our
employees, we wouldn't be where we are today. That is why we strive
to create and maintain an excellent work culture with
advancement/development opportunities and a good work/life balance.
As a result, we've been voted Best Firm to Work For 7 years
straight!Why join us?Competitive compensation: $75k - $95k
- Collaborative and supportive work environment with mentorship
and development opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- Health/Dental/Life/Disability Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Generous PTO and Vacation packageJob DetailsRequirements:
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering or related field
- EIT (PE is a plus)
- 3+ years' experience in the civil engineering space -
permitting, drainage, grading, storm-water, erosion control,
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil3D
- Hydrology/Hydraulics experience, preferredDay-today:
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Engineers, and Clients to
understand scope and budget.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil3D to perform designs for utilities,
roadways, and site development considering environmental factors,
drainage, land conditions, grading, erosion control, stormwater
management, budget, etc..
- Prepare plans, designs, and presentations to share with clients
to provide options/ideas and to obtain input/feedback.
- Generating technical engineering reportsInterested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Marietta , Civil Engineer, Engineering , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!