Director of Civil Engineering
Company: Gaskins + LeCraw
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Gaskins Surveying and LeCraw Engineering recently merged to form
Gaskins + LeCraw - an enhanced, full-service company, offering a
more comprehensive set of survey, planning, and engineering
capabilities across a wider geographic area in support of growth
throughout the Southeast. With the greater potential for growth
comes a need to grow our team.
Come join a team of over 150 employees in the areas of civil
engineering, planning consulting, surveying, and entitlements in
five offices throughout Georgia.
We are currently seeking a Director of Engineering - Professional
Engineer - Civil / Site Design with Residential experience for our
Marietta office. This candidate will support the market to develop
and manage a team of Project Managers, Project Engineers, and
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering is
- P.E. certification is required
- 15 plus years of related experience
- MUST have Residential experience
- Project experience related to residential site development
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are a
- Organizational skills and detail oriented
- Previous experience managing project teams, budgets, schedules
and deliverables Gaskins + LeCraw offers a competitive salary, plus
bonus, benefits, 401k plan, paid time off and paid holidays.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Gaskins + LeCraw, Marietta , Director of Civil Engineering, Engineering , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!