Company: Shull & Associates, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the
project manager of a small established privately owned consulting
structural engineering firm with project documentation and control,
scheduling, and structural modelling and design of building framing
and foundations, preparation of construction documents, shop
drawing and submittals review, and construction observations and
field reports. In order to be successful, this candidate should
feel comfortable taking on many tasks that require various skills,
and appropriately prioritizing those tasks' completion. -
- Assist with on-site management to ensure project coordination
- Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated
- Responsible for answering RFIs and reviewing shop drawings and
- Bachelor's degree in Structural Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years of experience as a project coordinator, project
engineer, or project manager
- Strong experience in AutoCad, Revit, Risa 3D, and RamSteel
- Familiarity with industry and material design standards,
Building Codes, best practices and performance standards.
Keywords: Shull & Associates, Inc., Marietta , Project Engineer, Engineering , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!