Senior Information Security Engineer - PAM
Company: Change Healthcare
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Transforming the future of healthcare isn?t something we take
lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working
together to make an impact. As one of the largest healthcare
technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate
the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities. Here
at Change Healthcare, we?re using our influence to drive positive
changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate
people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative
ideas to life. If you?re ready to embrace your passion and do what
you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future,
then you belong at Change Healthcare. Pursue purpose. Champion
innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all. Empower Your Future.
Make a Difference. Title Sr. Information Security Engineer - PAM
Overview of Position The Senior Information Security Engineer (IAM)
provides identity & access management solutions to our customers.
This role has direct responsibility to ensure responsive Identity &
Access Management guidance and support for all internal and
external customer needs and consult with internal and external
customers to identify Identity & Access Management issues, assist
in the development of solutions, and directly communicate resulting
Identity & Access Management strategy to appropriate stakeholders.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Analyzes and defines IAM requirements for complex IT issues
that may involve enterprise wide initiatives or projects
- Lead efforts to design, develop and implement IAM solutions to
IT security requirements
- Gathers, analyzes and organizes technical information about IAM
systems, existing products and ongoing programs
- Proactive auditing of access to identify security and
- Develops, analyzes and implements complex IAM
- Develops documentation to support ongoing IAM operations,
maintenance and specific problem resolution
- Review, interpret and adapt customer, regulatory and corporate
security and compliance requirements into technical design
- Implements security policy, standards, guidelines and
procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of IAM solutions
- Conduct research on IAM products, services, protocol, and
standards to remain abreast of developments in the Identity &
Access Management industry
- Act as a mentor to other IAM Analysts and Engineers on review
of security specifications, implementation or analysis of
requirements What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor's degree in computer information security/related
field or equivalent experience
- Experience with Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions
such as CyberArk, Centrify, BeyondTrust, Thycotic, etc. Design,
implementation, and support.
- Strong knowledge of Identity & Access Management principles and
- 10+ years? experience in IT security What other
skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Skilled on both windows and Linux operating systems. Strong
knowledge PAM integration with Active Directory, LDAP, network
infrastructure, and database technologies.
- Cloud experience is a plus with AWS, Azure and GCP. Access
management in the cloud with a PAM solution is preferred.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Advanced knowledge with a wide range of security technologies
including, but not limited to: Multi factor authentication,
IDS/IPS, Web Application Firewalls, Vulnerability management,
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Firewalls, DLP,
email security, forensics software, security incident response,
- Strong understanding of PCI-DSS 2.0, FISMA/CMS/NIST 800-53a,
EHNAC, SOX and HIPAA
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of employees, managers, clients and
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability
and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid
geometry, trigonometry, calculus and differential equations Join
our team today where we are creating a better coordinated,
increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement Change Healthcare is
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To
read more about employment discrimination protections under federal
law, read EEO is the Law at and the supplemental information at .If
you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application
for employment, please contact us by sending an email to with
"Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject.
Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be
accepted.Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination
policy.Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and
conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in
accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Marietta , Senior Information Security Engineer - PAM, Engineering , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!