Company: Primrose School of Lassiter
Posted on: September 20, 2022
As a Support Teacher at Primrose school of Lassiter located at
2821 Lassiter rd., Marietta, GA 30062 you will help young minds
explore, discover and understand the world around them. We are
seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Teacher to plan and
implement an ongoing program of activities that promote the social,
emotional, cognitive and physical development of each child, in
accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning - approach to
teaching and learning. Primrose school of Lassiter is an accredited
private preschool that provides a premier educational childcare
experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant
through elementary-aged school age. Primary Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of
Lassiter and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning -
curriculum and programming.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of/at (school name)
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary. Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
- 401k with employer match
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Employee discount for childcare
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise,
and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school.
Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which
vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise
Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position
titles vary by school.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $16.00 per hour
Please provide an address and phone number with your
Masks are worn in the building by all adults and all children 3
years old & older. We have enhanced the cleaning and sanitizing of
all high-touch surfaces. Each room has a dedicated HVAC system with
filters. $100 signing bonus to vaccinated applicants.
Keywords: Primrose School of Lassiter, Marietta , Support Teacher, Education / Teaching , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!