Company: Parker-Chase West Oak
Posted on: May 11, 2022
The Support Teacher / Aide will assist with implementing
curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment
that supports each child's social, emotional, physical and
cognitive growth and development. This position is part time from
2:00-6:00.Job Responsibilities include:
- Assist in planning and implementing the daily program.
- Assist in planning and preparing the learning environment
(classroom and playground) and preparing needed supplies,
materials, and equipment.
- Assist staff in any other appropriate ways.
- Supervise the classroom when the teacher is out of the
- Help children become aware of their roles as integral members
of a group.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience working with children.
- Experience working in a certified child development
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or
Keywords: Parker-Chase West Oak, Marietta , Support Teacher, Education / Teaching , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!