Jr. Graphic Designer
Company: The McGee Group
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Jr. Graphic DesignerOverviewThe McGee Group specializes in
designing and manufacturing eyewear, Sunwear, readers, and cases
through our high fashion brands, such as Vera Bradley, Life is
Good, Badgley Mischka, and Trina Turk. We are a family-owned and
operated optical design business headquartered in Marietta,
Georgia, for more than 40 years. We are fast-paced, results-driven,
and constantly evolving to meet our client's and market needs as
they connect with their audiences. Be a part of the team that works
to translate each brand's unique story into an immersive and
relatable experience for our optical partners through multiple
About the Position
This Junior Graphic Design position will be working in a team
approach with other designers, interns, departments, and the
Creative Director on projects and assignments. Assignments
primarily come from the Marketing Director, Creative Director, or
Marketing Supervisor. The ideal candidate will be highly
collaborative and have experience working in a similar in-house
environment in the fashion/retail space. ROLE and
- Collaborate and communicate with key partners throughout the
design process including Merchandising, Design, and Product
Development to execute overarching graphic direction that ensures
on-time and on-budget delivery of projects.
- Create brand-right, commercial graphic designs that tie back to
the overall concept and business strategy.
- Interpret needs and create innovative designs to effectively
convey desired ideas
- Executing product retouching to model photography.
- Keeping informed on latest trends and forecasts
- Collaborate across the creative team and help with other
projects, as needed
- Prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Work efficiently with vendors on the development of needed
- Pre and postproduction quality checks.
- Offer smart and thoughtful creative solutions to a brief or
- Maintain a positive attitude and share a passion for growing
The McGee Group brands with other career-minded individuals across
the companyQUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year related degree and experience on similar brand in
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Big egos need
- Knowledge of graphic production process.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal
- Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides
creatively while upholding brand identity for TMG, as well as our
multiple licensed brands.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML
and motion graphics a plus.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design,
layout and typography, a broad thinker who can offer a variety of
design solutions.The Perks
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Generous Paid Vacation, Volunteer & Sick Time Policy
- 9 Company Holidays
- Paid Family Leave, Health & Wellness
ResourcesLocation:Marietta, GeorgiaPosition type:Regular/Full
Keywords: The McGee Group, Marietta , Jr. Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!