Company: Andretti Indoor Karting & Games
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAndretti Indoor Karting & Games is seeking a
Receptionist to join the team at our Marietta location
- $15 per hour!POSITION SUMMARYAn Andretti Receptionist is the
critical first point of contact for guests and event clients. They
are responsible for anticipating guest needs, and exceeding guest
service expectations all while providing a fun and exciting
atmosphere. All positions are responsible for assisting guests in
various areas, in many capacities, and following Andretti Indoor
Karting and Games high standards of quality Guest satisfaction.KEY
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person, email or the
- Answer the telephone within the 2-ring guideline and follow up
on any calls missed.
- Check, respond and disperse any voicemails or messages received
to the appropriate persons.
- Communicate and screen calls for department manager and other
Andretti management personnel.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and
controlling access to reception desk.
- Perform clerical receptionist duties such as filing, faxing,
photocopying and transcribing.
- Receive and sort daily mail and deliveries.
- Create and run documents using any Microsoft Office Suite
- Anticipates and responds to Guests in a friendly and positive
manner with a sense of urgency.
- Assists with Guest recovery and notifies manager to ensure
positive Guest experiences.
- Constant working knowledge of Andretti brand, product and
policies and procedures.
- Communicates clearly and professionally while interacting
enthusiastically with Guests and fellow co-workers.
- Works as a team player in meeting guests needs, and actively
contributes to the efforts of other departments.
- Observes, instructs and monitor Guests for safety and guideline
- Attends all required department and company meetings and
- Maintains a clean and safe work area in compliance with
Andretti Indoor Karting & Games policies and procedures.
Knowledgeable of facility emergency procedures.
- Performs Opening, Running and Closing department duties as
assigned.Andretti Indoor Karting & Games can be the Starting Line
for your CareerAndretti Indoor Karting & Games (AIKG) is a rapidly
growing Family Entertainment company. Our six AIKG locations are
currently in Florida, Texas & Georgia and feature high-speed,
high-tech indoor Karting on multilevel tracks, multi-player
immersive Virtual Reality Simulators, Arcade fun, and sophisticated
restaurants & event spaces featuring scratch cocktails and culinary
creations crafted in our kitchens.
- We start our non-tipped entry level positions at $15 per
- We are DRIVEN to develop, train and promote from our entry
- Support for ongoing professional development and
training.Skills & Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- The desire and ability to be pleasant, upbeat and sociable
throughout the workday.
- Work varying days, nights, holidays and weekends.Physical
RequirementsThe physical demands described are representative of
those that must be met by an Andretti Associate to successfully
perform the essential functions of their job. Reasonable
accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Walk or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing
- Perform functions which require organization, bending,
reaching, turning, lifting, climbing and stocking up to 25lbs.
- The ability to communicate quickly and accurately
- The work environment may include bright, dim or flashing lights
and loud sounds
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary
- Be able to understand, follow and maintain safety standards at
all timesPowered by JazzHRR8nzRHZL47
Keywords: Andretti Indoor Karting & Games, Marietta , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!