Company: Wellstar Health Systems
Posted on: May 15, 2022
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and
ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion,
pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission
is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of
every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining
example of what's possible when the brightest professionals
dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare
industry, and in people's lives.
The Executive Secretary at the Wellstar Corporate Office is
responsible for providing administrative/clerical support to assist
the Vice President, Executive Director, and Director to
successfully carry out the duties and responsibilities of the
position and to ensure the smooth and efficient management of
schedules and professional obligations.
Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm onsite
Required Minimum Education
- High School Diploma.Preffered Minimum Education
- 2 years college completedRequired Minimum Experience
- 2 yrs as an executive secretary; or 5 yrs of varied and
progressively responsible secretarial experience, preferably in a
large company and/or healthcare system.Required Minimum Skills
- Advanced computer skills in MicroSoft Word and intermediate
skills in Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Type 55 wpm, with accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills. Excellent communication
skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including complex
- Experience preparing executive schedules, correspondence,
presentations, reports etc., including understanding of financial
reports and statements. A
- bility to effectively interface with staff, leaders and
physicians. Able to maintain confidentiality.
Keywords: Wellstar Health Systems, Marietta , Executive Secretary, Administration, Clerical , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!