Clinical Administrative Assistant
Posted on: March 23, 2020
Why WellpathHere at Wellpath, everything that we do is about
taking care of people our patients, our staff and our partners. We
are committed to making a difference by providing hope and healing
to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical environments. Our
talented, compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment,
is empowered and supported by education, training and the resources
to practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
Always Do The Right Thing!OverviewOur Clinical Administrative
Assistant provides administrative and clerical support to the
Clinical department. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
environment where organizational expertise is essential. Proficient
in Microsoft Office Suite and Internet Explorer (or equivalent),
copying equipment, and maintaining various tracking
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors degree in relevant discipline (Business, Healthcare,
- Five (5) or more years experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and superior customer service
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite required
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Update and maintain skills and knowledge related to
- None requiredResponsibilities
- Manage and maintain executives schedule, appointments and
- Ability to operate autonomously with several The Company
- Responsible for gathering data and formulating reports.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to
determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports
- Administrative support for large projects, including
documentation management, editing and graphic support.
- Creating templates, graphs, and macros in Microsoft
applications in support of projects.
- Assist management with document formatting, publishing, and
production of all size documents.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
- Answer and manage incoming calls from employees, clients, and
vendors in a professional manner.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations
and other documents.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including
faxes and email.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and
- Facilitate communication between the Clinical department and
other healthcare personnel by providing information concerning
procedures, reports, directives and instructions in an accurate,
concise and timely manner.
- Schedule meetings, appointments and work assignments to meet or
- Schedule meetings and appointments as assigned and notify those
- Prepare calendar to reflect scheduled events as necessary.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies for
- Maintain skills and continue professional development to
enhance the operations and image of the organization.
- Attend in-service and continuing education to obtain and
maintain skills as appropriate.
- Attend conferences and off-site meetings as needed.
- Comply with the employee standards of The Company; this
includes maintaining a clean working space, a professional
appearance appropriate to a corporate environment, developing and
fostering a harmonious working relationship with coworkers and
providing timely notification to the supervisor regarding leave.
Adhere to The Company policies and procedures at all times and
utilize discretion with confidential or sensitive information.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.Wellpath is an
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability EmployerNeed help finding the
right job?We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Job
20-76881Location GA, MariettaFacility Cobb CountyType
Full-TimeShift Day 8 hourRecruiter Ashley MartinEmail
Keywords: Wellpath, Marietta , Clinical Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!