Posted on: September 21, 2023
Tax Associate for fast-growing Marietta CPA firmThis Jobot Job
is hosted by: Ali MercadoAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $70,000 -
$90,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a small, family oriented CPA
firm that is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Tax Senior
to join us, 100% remotely. The ideal candidate will have a strong
background in public accounting and hands on experience preparing
and reviewing returns within construction, real estate,
manufacturing, distribution, professional services tax,
hospitality, and nonprofit. As a Senior Tax Associate, you will be
responsible for providing expert tax advice and support to our
clients. You will work closely with our team of professionals to
ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service and
expertise. This is a permanent position with excellent growth
- Prepare and review federal and state tax returns for
individuals, partnerships, and corporations.
- Research and analyze complex tax issues and provide expert
advice to clients.
- Assist with tax planning and strategy development for
- Review and analyze financial statements to ensure compliance
with tax laws and regulations.
- Communicate effectively with clients and team members to ensure
that all deadlines are met.
- Provide guidance and support to junior team members.
- Assist with tax audits and other tax-related matters as
- Keep up-to-date with changes in tax laws and regulations.Why
join us?We offer:
- Competitive Salary (based on years of experience, but generally
ranges from $70k-$90k for an Associate)
- PTO, Sick Days, and Paid Holidays
- Matching 401k
- Coverage of CPA/AICPA/CPE dues by firm
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental and Vision Insurance paid by
employer, to start on the 1st of the month following date of hireIf
you are a highly motivated and experienced tax professional with a
passion for providing exceptional customer service, we encourage
you to apply for this exciting opportunity.Job
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in public
accounting/financial/general accounting experience required
- Strong knowledge of federal and state tax laws and
- Generalist tax knowledge welcomed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strong leadership and team management skillsInterested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Marietta , Tax Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!