Senior Accountant - Install Department
Company: Cool Air Mechanical - Atlanta
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Cool Air Mechanical is looking for a Senior Installation
Accountant manager for the HVAC Install Department in the local
market to join our team!The Senior Accountant is responsible for
managing accounting aspects of the HVAC installation department and
its interface with the Accounting Department.Key performance
objectives are:1. Plan, coordinate and direct the overall
activities of the Admin Install Department and maintain a work
force consistent with business activity.2. Collaborate with
Operations Manager to control job costs thereby ensuring
profitability, timely completion, and maximum customer
satisfaction.3. Communicate job information to proper personnel to
allow for effective planning and execution of the project
requirements.4. Manage and develop employees to create a positive
work environment necessary to build a cohesive team.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Other duties may be
assigned, including assisting AR and AP task.
- Maintains a high performing team. Provides sufficient
knowledge, skills, training, and information to achieve peak
performance, continuous improvement, and a positive, productive
work environment consistent with company goals and objectives.
- Participates in employee reviews and sets goals/expectations
for employee progression. Makes recommendations for workforce
planning by hiring when needed. Provides disciplinary action up-to
and including terminations.
- Invests time with Sales/Operations manager daily to identify
current and future workload, manpower needs/issues and current job
- Receives and reviews project specifications and job completion
projects from Comfort Consultant and Install Manager.
- Ensures all paperwork is properly completed from the Comfort
Consultants (including retail partners) and alert Sales Manager of
- Ensure all install folders are accurate and complete for next
- Ensure all payments are received or 3rd party financing
approved before jobs are booked.
- Review competed job paperwork (including retail partners) for
- Ensure paperwork and payments are accurate and timely
- Review Aged AR and address any uncollected payments.
- Complete job costing and commission logs.
- Other responsibilities to be identified by Controller and
- Accounting Degree or equivalent experience in HVAC
- Sage Intacct experience or other complex AP/AR systems is
- Expert-Level knowledge of Excel is crucial
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Must be dependable and willing to work in an office
- The right person for this role should have at least 5 years of
experience in accounting. Competence in financial and bookkeeping
software is necessary. An understanding of current accounting
trends is a plus.Additional Compensation and Benefits:
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K with company match
- Short- and Long-Term Disability plans
- 20K Life Insurance Policy free
- 6 Paid Holidays each year
- Paid Time OffCool Air Mechanical is an equal opportunity
employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Cool Air Mechanical - Atlanta, Marietta , Senior Accountant - Install Department, Accounting, Auditing , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!