Staff Accountant - Hybrid Remote Role
Company: SearchLogic Recruiting LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Immediate need for experienced Staff Accountant to join Real
Estate Professional Services Firm at their corporate HQ near
Marietta, GA as a hybrid remote full time employee. Work 2 days in
the office / 3 days from home as part of the corporate accounting
team of this fast growing high tech company.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare accounting related entries for various registers,
journals and logs
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of assigned balance
- Analyze and verify information by creating spreadsheet
- Provide detailed analyses and explanation of transactions
associated with retail business
- Prepare various reports for compliance reporting - state and
- Prepare financial reports for assigned group of operating
- Monitor multiple bank accounts to ensure collection of credit
- Prepare documentation as needed for external audits
- Monitor capital spending for assigned entities
- Follow our Company's established accounting processes
- Support the Accounting Manager and Senior Accounting Manager in
carrying out the responsibilities of the Accounting Department.
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- 4 year degree required (Accounting Preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounting experience
- Good Excel with advanced skills in Pivot Tables, V-Lookups
- QuickBooks or JDE experience preferred but will train
Benefits are highly competitive and include group Health Insurance,
Dental, Vision, 401 K with match, Bonus and 15 days PTO.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: SearchLogic Recruiting LLC, Marietta , Staff Accountant - Hybrid Remote Role, Accounting, Auditing , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!