IT Audit Manager
Company: Accountants One
Posted on: May 5, 2021
IT Audit Manager Dynamic, IT Professional needed for a growing
Risk Advisory Team on the north side of town. If you enjoy working
with your clients beyond validation of ITGCs and collaborating with
a strong team, this is the opportunity for you. This team has a
breadth and depth of knowledge and a passion for what they do!
Audits include: IT Audit, ITGC, IT SOX, IT SOC, and Risk
Consulting. Job Requirements: Responsibilities:
- Manage the team through the life cycle of the project including
budgeting, scheduling, identification of scope and objectives,
workpaper review, deliverables and timeline.
- Support organizations in a variety of industries to assist with
SOC readiness and compliance.
- Perform cybersecurity risk assessments small to mid size
companies and support them mitigate risk.
- Mentor staff and associates. Take a leadership role in
- Accepts, leads and drives change with project teams by
embracing and communicating the vision as well as assisting
management with implementation of methods to ensure effective
change. Gains buy-in of proposed solutions, prioritizes and
integrates the changes into business practice; identifies and
removes barriers to success; integrates changes into standard
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Management
Information Systems, and/or other relevant Information Systems or
Information Technology degree
- Current CISA, CIA, CISSP, CPA required.
- 5 - 10- years of experience in the areas of IT audit, IT
controls assessment, SOC readiness assessments and attestations,
SOX controls testing, International Organization of Standards
(ISO)assessments and attestations, and/or cybersecurity risk
- Experience auditing network operating systems (Active
Directory, Linux/Unix, AS/400, Mainframe, etc.)
- Experience auditing cloud operating systems (AWS, Azure)
- Project and engagement management experience including staff
management and workpaper review
- In-depth knowledge of IT General Controls
- Superior Excel skills
- Experience with a consulting or professional services
- Consultative approach with a focus on providing superior client
- Ability & willingness to travel as needed (Generally less than
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Keywords: Accountants One, Marietta , IT Audit Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!