Sr. Internal Auditor
Company: Robert Half Finance & Accounting
Posted on: March 23, 2020
DescriptionIf you have a background in Audit and strong
communication skills, Robert Half Finance may have the role for
you. We are partnered with a manufacturing company to assist in
their search for a Senior Auditor. This role will have
responsibilities including Financial, SOX, and Operational audits,
reporting performance metrics and providing financial support and
analysis for the business unit as well as competitive and strategic
analysis for the company as a whole. Located in Cobb County, this
Senior Auditor role is a full-time employment opportunity. If
strategic analysis, controls and compliance are your strong suits,
join an innovative team as a key business
- Demonstrate a strong ability to execute assigned audit
procedures accurately, timely, and with minimal supervision.
- Work on planned audits for the company, including operational
audits, inspecting accounts, checking compliance with applicable
laws, and detecting ineffective or inefficient practices.
- Participate in periodic global risk assessments to identify and
assist management in mitigating key business risks.
- Prepare and update risk assessments for supervisory
- Identify and evaluate key risks and contribute to establishing
- Lead walkthrough meetings and discussions with the purpose of
developing audit test programs and identifying control issues.
- Identify root cause and actions needed to satisfy each audit
recommendation and finding.
- Draft audit reports with clear and concise findings.
- Track implementation of recommended processes designed to
strengthen internal controls.Please send all interested resumes for
the Senior Auditor position to email@example.com for
immediate consideration. Only those candidates meeting the client's
requirements will be contacted. No phone calls please.Requirements
- 3+years of experience in public accounting or corporate
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or another business
- Proficiency with auditing software
- CIA, CPA, CFE desiredRobert Half Finance & Accounting matches
skilled finance and accounting professoinals in the areas of
accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a
full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching
technology and global network with local market expertise help you
find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities
fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging
opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training
to enhance your skill sets. From philanthropy to environmental
stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an
active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our
company has appeared on FORTUNEs Most Admired Companies list every
year since 1998. Download our mobile app to take your job search on
the go! Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit
www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find
out more about other job opportunities. All applicants applying for
U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be
authorized to work in Canada. 2020 Robert Half Finance &
Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer
M/F/Disability/Veterans.By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to
YearlyLocation: Marietta, GADate Posted: March 17, 2020Employment
Type: Full-timeJob Reference: 00900-0011414396Staffing Area:
Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance
Keywords: Robert Half Finance & Accounting, Marietta , Sr. Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!